Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart players shirts ?.

Options
  • 25-11-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭

Hey anyone know where I could buy Gary Anderson's shirt in Ireland or online ?,cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

bassy wrote: »
    Hey anyone know where I could buy Gary Anderson's shirt in Ireland or online ?,cheers.

Wait right there, I'll take my own time to go and search google for you.....or you could do it yourself! cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

The old ones he use to wear can be got here http://www.****eshirts.com/ . There a bit different but similar idea

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

I done a google search by the way with mixed results,that's why I posted here thinking maybe dome one else might know,helpful input cheers.

Ye I seen the old ones,but prefer the current one.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭buster180

Email unicorn they may be able to sort you out or maybe put you onto somebody who can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Devastator wrote: »
    Wait right there, I'll take my own time to go and search google for you.....or you could do it yourself! cheers

Any luck yet Devastator?

• Advertisement

Any luck yet Devastator?

Troll fook off

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Bassy if you have problem with a post then report it, less of the backseat modding and abuse!

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Bassy if you have problem with a post then report it, less of the backseat modding and abuse!

Why don't you warn the smart boys with there useless input.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

bassy wrote: »
    Why don't you warn the smart boys with there useless input.

warn? haha its a public discussion forum...and you wanna warn people for being part of the discussion? :D

What are you so upset about anyway? Is it that I made a point of you being too lazy to search yourself? Well sorry to upset ya kid lol :rolleyes:

Oh and a bit of advice to finish off....you may want to reconsider questioning the mods in the darts forum since you're not a regular contributor(couldn't see another post of yours in darts for over 6 months)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

This thread is a bit of a disaster so I'm locking it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement