Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday

Options
  • 25-11-2014 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭

Only one for me today, Stanley Bridge in the 2:20 at Sedgefield. This one seems to go brilliantly over Sedgefield and has the benefits of a few runs now, so it should be fighting fit and in with a very good chance in this fairly low grade race and at a mark of 95. Amir Pasha is rightfully up there with this one in the betting, but I can't see why it is 2/1 and this one a much higher price as both look at a very similar level to me.

11/2 Bill Hills. In from 10/1 last night, missed the early juice :( Can't see it out of the places, so an e/w shot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

Only one for me today, Stanley Bridge in the 2:20 at Sedgefield. This one seems to go brilliantly over Sedgefield and has the benefits of a few runs now, so it should be fighting fit and in with a very good chance in this fairly low grade race and at a mark of 95. Amir Pasha is rightfully up there with this one in the betting, but I can't see why it is 2/1 and this one a much higher price as both look at a very similar level to me.

11/2 Bill Hills. In from 10/1 last night, missed the early juice :( Can't see it out of the places, so an e/w shot.

On both returns a profit..Amir pasha won race last year off 10lbs higher..

Now I see sea rocket shortening...hoping the 1 of other 2 will end up in the winners enclosure

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Drifted out to 9/1 at the off, limped on as slow as a boat, but somehow managed to nab 3rd place.

Advertisement