Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Garmin 910XT + Extras

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

just a heads up
    a guy on the cycling adverts is looking for one

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

thanks, have posted over there alerting him to this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Hi Mossy,

Have you any photos of the actual watch? Would you accept €180 and I can do a deal on Thursday when I get paid?

Thanks

Hi can upload pics tonight. 910 is at home so will take some after work.

two have sold on here recently for 200 for just the bare watch. I'll do 190 without the premium strap as you said in your other thread you didn't need the HR? I'll include the softer strap and the transmitter

Ok deal done. I will give you a shout on Thursday to organise payment! Thanks

• Advertisement

pics as promised
    20141126_080452_zpsxruu85ib.jpg

20141126_080443_zpspnpzokbo.jpg

20141126_080419_zpsol1s5jsb.jpg

armaghmagic, can you let me know on thursday that you're definitely taking it, have someone else interested so no bother if you're not but don't want to dwell too long

Hi Mossym,

No you can work away with the other interested party as im not 100% on it.....thanks for the offer and good luck with the sale.

now sold.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement