Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with filling in the CAO

Options
  • 24-11-2014 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

So I filled in the first page, paid, etc. and then I signed in. As I sat the Leaving Certificate last year and will be resitting it this year, I ticked the box #1 here:

"Qualifications & Assessment Summary :
    Please tick the qualification/assessment section(s) that are relevant to you.
    1. Irish Leaving Certificate Exams (1985-2015)"

I'm now on the first page you have to fill in when you sign in, (school name, past leaving cert CAO numbers), and I've filled in the address for my school, my exam number for last year and everything, and I'm starting to think I wasn't supposed to tick that box because every time I click "Update Qualification and Assessment Details", it won't let me go any further and tells me:
    "Invalid Leaving Certificate Number

Please enter Leaving Certificate Applied Exams under Other School Leaving Exams". I haven't done the Leaving Certificate Applied and for the past Leaving Certificate Number I wrote 14 under Year, and the rest of the number in the Exam Number part (the other six digits).

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

Ah I just realised they wanted my exam number, not my CAO number, nevermind I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

They say the first sign of madness is talking to yourself..

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

thelad95 wrote: »
    They say the first sign of madness is talking to yourself..

oh I know I'm mad hahah

Advertisement