Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2001 Mercedes A140 - Boot won't lock

Options
  • 24-11-2014 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Afternoon,

We've had an issue with the drivers door since buying it, and we need to lock the car via the passenger door.

Last week the boot ceased locking, and is currently being secured with rope. Also the key will only fit halfway in the boot lock so I can't lock it with the key either.

I read something about the pump in the boot causing issues, but I'm not too sure about it.

My dealer wants to put the car through diagnostics (€120) before fixing anything, can anyone suggest a garage that'll help?

Advertisement