Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hockey tickets

Options
  • 24-11-2014 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭

whats the best and cheapest way to get tickets for the rangers.
    Would it be cheaper to buy outside before the game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

cena wrote: »
    whats the best and cheapest way to get tickets for the rangers.
    Would it be cheaper to buy outside before the game?

Depends on the game and how well they are playing. Personally, I buy the re-sale tickets from the team site, as you tend to pick up seats in the 200s or higher for less than $100. The 100s are silly money now, even for regular season games. MSG has gotten seriously expensive over the last two seasons due to the refurbishment. Three seasons ago, I sat in the 100s for the Pens game and I paid $150 for a great seat. That same seat costs well over double that now.

There are always seats on sale outside MSG on 7th Avenue but you are taking a risk when doing so. You might get dud tickets or they might be ridiculously expensive. Ticket r Us in Times square is better than buying them on the street. They add a few dollars onto the price but they will be genuine tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

I was hoping for the lighting game but have been told I'm going to a football game. Only one could get to now is the flyers game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Just had a look for you and the resale tickets left are a joke. Stubhub has a good few but the cheapest is $180.

If you are in NYC, call into the Rangers ticket windows in MSG today or tomorrow and see what they have. If they can't help you, go down to the Tickets r Us in Times Square. If that fails, you will have to chance your arm with a ticket outside on the night. It's a Sat game, when most are off for Thanksgiving, so it's going to be a popular game.

Berserker wrote: »
    Just had a look for you and the resale tickets left are a joke. Stubhub has a good few but the cheapest is $180.

If you are in NYC, call into the Rangers ticket windows in MSG today or tomorrow and see what they have. If they can't help you, go down to the Tickets r Us in Times Square. If that fails, you will have to chance your arm with a ticket outside on the night. It's a Sat game, when most are off for Thanksgiving, so it's going to be a popular game.

Its a popular game either way. Tickets aren't cheap at all. damn this football game I really don't want to go too. I much prefer the hockey

the prices have gone up. may go to the rangers pens game on the 11th. Just over a 100 dollars for a view I would like

• Advertisement
Advertisement