Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Htc one m8 camera problem, tried toothpaste

Options
  • 23-11-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi ok so I have htc one m8 about 3 months old now and about 2weeks ago the camera went to sh*te, blury, not focusing ect read up on it and it's obviously a common problem.

I've tried the toothpaste and the nail varnish remover tricks and they didn't work :(:(
    I bought the phone through htc not any of the mobile carriers. So I'm planning on contacting htc in the morning but has also read that htc Ireland customer service is horrible (just my luck) has anyone else been in contact with them?

I Need my phone for work and have no spare as the phone I had under contract galaxy s4 stopped charging and because of a tiny crack I couldn't get it fixed with out having to pay E300. So I'd be pretty pi*sed if I had to send it off for repair without getting a replacement.
    Anyone have any words of wisdom all and any advice is greatly appreciated :)

Advertisement