Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a laptop

Options
  • 23-11-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,
    I'm looking for the best laptop in terms of performance for €300-450.

I will probably replace the hard drive with an ssd if it doesn't come with one.

So unless it contains an ssd, the hard drive isn't an important factor.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You can forget getting an SSD at that budget I would say. If that's the case, would your 450 budget still be for the laptop only? Or is the SSD price included?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 FocusFord

Ya that would be for laptop only. I'll probably spend 80 or so on an ssd then.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 work2013

I'm also looking for a laptop around the same budget, so would be interested in recommendation. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

This could be a good option OP, considering it's for a 4th Gen i3

http://www.dell.com/ie/p/inspiron-15-3542-laptop/pd?oc=cn54225&model_id=inspiron-15-3542-laptop

Use the coupon code for 12% off: 8$84W8J58ZXDM6. Offer valid until 01 Dec. 2014

So works out to be approx 335EU including delivery

Advertisement