Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I30

Options
  • 23-11-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi
    Has anybody an i30? I had been looking to get one for the last couple of years and finally did a test drive. Have to be honest one thing I noticed was the fact the steering wheel felt really cheap. I'm currently drivin a 308 and am just wondering have I been spoilt in that front.

I was thinking of buying a new one as the 308 is getting on a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,431 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Did you drive a base model or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 martinf30

Yes, I have an i30, what would you like to know?

Mine is a 131 delux and I more or less love it. The steering wheel feels fine (imo), if i had any complaint it would be the road noise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

Not sure about the i30 but if your into your interiors you could test drive the golf mk7. Any decent spec in them has a really nice leather flat bottomed steering wheel with all the controls on it. Really comfortable seats too ( best in their class) good radio too that tells you everything about the car bluetooth and all that too.

In saying all that it must have been a base line i30 you test drove so if you go and test drive the delux model it might have more of the features you want although from your op you didn't seem terribly impressed with the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

No I tried the deluxe, mayb I've just been spoilt with my 308 so.
    Is it noisy or just on the motorway. Just want to be fully sure before I buy

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

No I was happy with the layout of the car. I had a hyundai Getz before so I have no problem with the brand

• Advertisement
Advertisement