Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It Follows (2014)

Options
  • 23-11-2014 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

It Follows

I like the IMDB user review which describes it as a sexually transmitted haunting film. :)

This looks quite interesting horror flick. No trailer that I can find with a quick google.

Has been quite well reviewed amongst the critics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭batnolan

There is no trailer on IMDB or youtube that I can see which is a shame.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Spent a while recently trying to track this down on VOD - would have sworn it was getting a decent release with the attention it was getting! Alas, wait we must :)

I quite liked Myth of the American Sleepover and Mitchell sounds like an interesting, intelligent director in interviews I've read. So shall certainly keep an eye out for this, whenever it does drop.

Advertisement