Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Biker Gang Chased By Cop Car and Helicopter - GTA IRL

• 23-11-2014 7:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭ DoYouEvenLift

So this is what 5 stars looks like in real life lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭ Canis Lupus

Hate that **** so much. Nothing makes me happier than seeing them come off and wrecking themselves and their bikes. Police should have the rights to shoot out their tyres.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,935 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Pawwed Rig

Why not just shoot the riders themselves? It is likely to have the same effect as shooting out the tyres.
    For all the crimes that one could argue should or should not deserve an extrajudicial death sentence I would have thought dangerous driving was not that high up the list

• Registered Users Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭ Canis Lupus

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Why not just shoot the riders themselves? It is likely to have the same effect as shooting out the tyres.
    For all the crimes that one could argue should or should not deserve an extrajudicial death sentence I would have thought dangerous driving was not that high up the list

Well done on the absolute literal interpretation of my post.:confused:

Advertisement