Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kick

Options
  • 23-11-2014 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone using a kick these days?

If so, I've seen one on fasttech that goes up to 15watt, is this about as high as a kick will go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

I have used the fasttech one , works well 15w is as high as i have seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Just wondering, instead of using a vw kick if you used a vv kick with a low ohm coil, would that give you the wattage you want.
    eg: .8 ohm coil on 4 volts should give 20w, I think, not sure if it would work though.
    Personally I never bother with my kick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

That's an idea.

I don't use a kick in my stingray but every now and then I pick up my nemesis and use it in that and I can't help thinking how much better it is, even if my old kick only goes up to 10watt and consistently misfires!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭jeanrose770

I used to use one of these all the time! I picked up a few other toys that I have been using for a while, but I do enjoy this brand as well!

Advertisement