Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken xk3y

Options
  • 22-11-2014 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I had my xk3y done by a boards user when I was using my old account, and it was an excellent job.

My arsehole flatmate was pulling at the cables and managed to rip out the usb and the connection is broken.

I'm wondering if this is repairable, and how much ballpark it would cost?

I've attached two photos

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Where are you based? If in Dublin them Chinese phone shops should be able to fix it, if you cannot get a boardsie to do it. Another thing it will not be very strong once fixed so go easy on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

Where are you based? If in Dublin them Chinese phone shops should be able to fix it, if you cannot get a boardsie to do it. Another thing it will not be very strong once fixed so go easy on it.

Thanks !
    I'm in Dublin city center , so I'll wait and see if any boards people get in touch, and if not I'll go to a Chinese shop

Advertisement