Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Shot Saturday

Options
  • 22-11-2014 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Betfair Chase 3:00 Haydock

Cue Card ran poorly first time out last year the same as he has done last year and given that its almost the exact same race in the same conditions he really should be winning this if he is in form. There is a slight doubt given his injury last year but at 4/1 he looks worth the risk.

2 Points win 4/1 Generally

Amlin Chase Ascot 2:05

Somersby is the most consistent animal here and looks to have found a nice winning opportunity around a course he has run well on before. Wishful Thinking looked really good last time but his record is such that he couldn’t be trusted to do it again. I would have Somersby at around 4/1 here so the 15/2 on offer is very decent value.

2 Points win 15/2 VC/Stan/hills

Haydock 2:25

This looks a very tight race and I’m drawn to a horse who gave me my best day ever a while ago in Araldur at a huge price. He is of a decent mark and has a very decent record fresh along with a nice course performance in a good 3mile handicap here at the end of last year. I just get the feeling this has been his plan and 40/1 looks huge.

1 Point EW 40/1 Generally

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Haydock 12:45

Lazyness has resulted in me missing the price of 12/1 that was available about Wellforth last night, but he will love this ground ran a great race for me at a gigantic price here last year when 2nd in identical conditions in a tougher race of a higher mark, and I still recon the 9/1 available now is decent value.

1 Point win 9/1

Advertisement