Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipzer comp for tomorrow - Ascot & Haydock

Options
  • 21-11-2014 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

Got a comp for Ascot and Haydocks best races tomorrow. Hoping Somersby can come back to his best at Ascot.

No doubt Faugheen is going to be the one we all want to see the most though.

http://www.tipzer.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Nulty wrote: »
    Got a comp for Ascot and Haydocks best races tomorrow. Hoping Somersby can come back to his best at Ascot.

No doubt Faugheen is going to be the one we all want to see the most though.

http://www.tipzer.net

Good man Nulty, hopefully a few enter. Always like doing these comps for a bit of interest and keep away from doing a bet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

In!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Cheers lads.

I enjoy running these but I really want to make it better and I have loads of ideas myself but I'd like to hear any of yours. Don't expect anything to pop up next week or anything, it takes time. I think it looks ****, and you'll all probably agree so right now I'm working on redesigning it. I might do something with the cards first though. It's crap that it refreshes the page and you're left at the top of the page when you make a selection. That bother you?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Cool site Nulty. Is there a way you can view all of your selections because I was doing them on the phone there and got a bit lost and can't even remember who I'm after selecting. Maybe an idea could be after you make a selection that race disappears from the list?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Cool site Nulty. Is there a way you can view all of your selections because I was doing them on the phone there and got a bit lost and can't even remember who I'm after selecting. Maybe an idea could be after you make a selection that race disappears from the list?

Yeah mate, you click your username in the top left hand corner of the screen. Someone else told me latelty that that isn't hte most obvious thing :p

Hadn't thought of that idea. I'll definitely think about it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Poor from me, 3 winners. Al Ferof, The New One and Faugheen.

Advertisement