Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery of crisps, ice-cream & general hungover good in Cork City?

Options
  • 21-11-2014 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hiya, I was just wondering does anyone know of any service / sound taxi man etc. that would deliver a few small things from somewhere like Tescos in cork city?
    Or even a take-away place that'd do it along with a take-away order?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭nirzenra

Bump :)

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

Jeez, are you still hungover?

Well, it'd be nice to know for future reference...
    dibkins wrote: »
    Jeez, are you still hungover?

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

AH, phew. Best i can think of is a few takeaways do like fritters and stuff, at least they are sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Most of the supermarkets deliver from the shopping online service. Tesco, Supervalu... and probably dunnes as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ill try and take the number of the taxi man that delivers to our pikey neighbours. Very nice of him to deliver mcdonalds and weed and beer

I realise it was a bit of a long shot it's just back home, our local Chinese delivery service also picks up things from the Spar next door as well.
    Said I might as well throw it out there anyways.
    Thanks all. :)

Advertisement