Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAFE Omega3 Fish Oil, 5-HTP, Magnesium, Taurine, Choline & Inositol,Theanine tablets?

Options
  • 21-11-2014 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm just wondering could someone provide me with specific information on these products. I was reading about them online and found that they help with the problems i suffer with by helping re- balance the brain chemistry. But i couldn't find if they are safe to take all together, which i plan on doing maybe not at once but throughout the day. Some people online said they done it and it works. But I'd rather get expert advise or get info from people that know there stuff.

I suffer from really low moods, low confidence, self esteem issues, depression, high levels of stress whereby i feel "wired" which results in my sense's i.e hearing, sight etc.. being really sensitive and acute( not a very nice feeling to experience) , my thought process also goes 90 like my brain wont switch off, when I'm down or stressed, also i have social and a general anxiety disorder.

some days I've no energy to do anything let alone get out of bed. recently for the past month I've only been sleeping 4 hours or less a day.

Even though i feel wrecked throughout the day and i try to take a nap. I cant go back to sleep untill 10 or 11 that night and then wake up at 4.

I plan on fixing this naturally instead of anti-depressants, sleeping tablets, etc... which I've tried before, which i don't like.

Therefore I plan on taking:

Omega 3 Fish Oil
    5-HTP -50mg
    Magnesium - 250mg, then 100mg later in the day to keep the tiredness, low energy away
    Taurine - 500mg
    Choline & Inositol - 500mg
    Theanine - 200mg
    (i.e. measurements are one tablet each)

Just wondering should i cut some out? only take half a tablet for some? what time should i take them? anyone try this combination before?

Any help, feedback or information would be very much appreciated.

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

After Hours is definitely the right place for this, welcome to Boards, the people below will be of great assistance :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Go to a GP, they can refer you to people who can offer you other therapies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Sorry, no one can offer you medical advice here. Go to a professional.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement