Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Licence NDLS centre in Mallow Co. Cork

Options
  • 20-11-2014 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi

Just wanted to let people know about the NDLS centre in Mallow.
    I have been in there a few times now and the service is quick.
    The staff in there were saying today that one of them was being let go next week and another was being put on short hours.

I'm not connected with NDLS.

People in cork are complaining about queues for the cork city ndls centre. I have been in to the Mallow centre 4 times and each time there has been only one person ahead of me.

So, as a tip, don't make an appointment, just walk in but go early, say before midday.

Also, be sure to have all of the correct documents as they are anal....that's why I've been 4 times!

If we don't use it...they will close it.

.....just trying to get word out!!

N

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

niallsan wrote: »
    Hi

Just wanted to let people know about the NDLS centre in Mallow.
    I have been in there a few times now and the service is quick.
    The staff in there were saying today that one of them was being let go next week and another was being put on short hours.

I'm not connected with NDLS.

People in cork are complaining about queues for the cork city ndls centre. I have been in to the Mallow centre 4 times and each time there has been only one person ahead of me.

So, as a tip, don't make an appointment, just walk in but go early, say before midday.

Also, be sure to have all of the correct documents as they are anal....that's why I've been 4 times!

If we don't use it...they will close it.

.....just trying to get word out!!

N

They were crying out for another centre in Cork and given the catchment area of North Cork I'd have thought it was going to be busy, surprised to hear that. I was in there a few months ago, it's great to save the hassle of going to Cork and the staff were very friendly and efficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

On the address for Mallow, it says second floor.
    Anybody know if there is a lift to the second floor ?

How's the parking here ? I've got someone who I'm bringing who can't walk very far .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

You park in Dunne's underground and there is a lift to ground and a separate lift to 2nd floor as its across the courtyard

• Registered Users Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭White Clover

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. For renewal of licence, what documentation did you need to bring with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

You can do it online if its a card type you already have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement