Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday

Options
  • 20-11-2014 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭

Western Promise the pick of the day by far in the 3:05 Thurles. Rated 19lbs lower over hurdles than over fences with some very handy recent form compared to this field. Carries absolute bottom weight today. Distance/soft going should suit just fine. Trainer local to me and his horses always see some dough if fancied, this one already being nibbled at in from 4's to 3's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Western Promise the pick of the day by far in the 3:05 Thurles. Rated 19lbs lower over hurdles than over fences with some very handy recent form compared to this field. Carries absolute bottom weight today. Distance/soft going should suit just fine. Trainer local to me and his horses always see some dough if fancied, this one already being nibbled at in from 4's to 3's.
    Easy :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Bangor Billy

Cheers Francie. Set me up nicely for 2 days at Haydock.

Advertisement