Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPR Weimaraner Hunting Dogs

Options
  • 20-11-2014 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi

I have 2 Weimaraners looking for a good home as I am moving and cannot take the dogs with me. The Dog is on the whistle and hunting Game Birds very successfully for me for 4 seasons. Can split dogs or they can stay together depending on the setup.

The Dogs are HPR and very intelligent but sensitive at the same time. They have no tolerance for cats or even smaller house dogs. They do get on with other hunting dogs but this must be phased in. They are great family dogs and protective.

I am looking for an owner with a good secure dog run.. not a pound but a proper run. Ideally a hunter that has good experience with dogs as the Weimar needs a strong personality to lead the dog.

They are IKC Registered.. Tagged and all vacations etc up to date.

If unsure about what these dogs can do please look at some videos on YouTube where you will see them retrieve and hunt everything from Snipe to Deer.

Asking for €100 each but its the setup that's important. Please only reply if you have a proper setup as I will only let them go once I see it.

Thanks for looking - M

Comments

Advertisement