Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G Shock parts

Options
  • 20-11-2014 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭

Hey people.

I've managed to burn the screen on my g9300 Mudman while cutting steel with oxy gear. :(

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could source a screen and seals for it so I could repair it myself?

I've searched eBay and the likes but am not finding anything

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭blindsider

A quick Google shows nothing re screens....and TBH you'd never get it waterproofed properly. You'd need to pressure test it etc - not sure it'd be worth the grief....

http://www.creationwatches.com/products/casio-g-shock-57/casio-g-shock-mudman-g-9300-1d-mens-watch-2825.html

You'll possibly/probably get hit for €30 customs - still good value.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭rwbug

You can get the seals at pacparts.com but the screen is listed as - 'Dial - Restricted Part/Factory Service Only'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭rwbug

Actually, it depends what you need - the glass and seals are available at pacparts.com, the dial isn't.
    glass- $4, seal $1.96

• Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Slideways

Thanks ever so much for that. I'll have a look for that.

I'm not bothered about it still being water proof, there's not much water around here!

Cheers

Advertisement