Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Hat Training

Options
  • 20-11-2014 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I'm looking to take the RH124 class and certification in Dublin. My company has training credits available from Red Hat per our existing agreement in the US.

However, I'm finding it hard to ascertain (a) how much credits it "costs" to take, say, a 5 day classroom course + exam, and (b) what training providers in Dublin are both recommended and accept these credits.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Check out sureskills or new horizons as they do a large amount of training.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Giuseppe90

I have completed two certifications with Red Hat and both times I booked the exams directly through their website. The approved training centre in Dublin is BT Training on Parliament St.

I cant post links but if you search for RH124 on the Red Hat site you should get the info you need.

This course does not have a certification exam built in - the RH200 Rapid Track or RH135 will have the RHCSA exam included. You could book in for the exam separately if you wanted but it would more than likely be a different date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Thanks very much for the replies, guys. Giueseppe90, I plan on doing exactly that but I didn't know where the approved centre is. Thanks for letting me know! It was the RH200 Rapid Track in January I'm going for. Just waiting on final confirmation from my employer to go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Giuseppe90

No problem - best of luck !

Advertisement