Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter with the details of the claim

Options
  • 19-11-2014 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

My new insurer requested a letter with the details of my claim. I contacted Liberty claims department and requested the letter but more than two weeks later still haven't received anything. In the meantime I rang the customer service and was informed that this can take up to 10 working days (which have since passed).

Can you help me get the required documentation as soon as possible please?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Carol555 wrote: »
    Hi,

My new insurer requested a letter with the details of my claim. I contacted Liberty claims department and requested the letter but more than two weeks later still haven't received anything. In the meantime I rang the customer service and was informed that this can take up to 10 working days (which have since passed).

Can you help me get the required documentation as soon as possible please?

Hi Carol555
    Can you PM me your policy details and I will arrange for this to be issued to you.
    Regards
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Carol555

PM Sent

Advertisement