Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ in cork city

Options
  • 19-11-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know of a decent DJ in cork city (looking for modern music mixed with christmas tunes type of thing) for a christmas party. Also roughly what do DJs cost these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

tinz18 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone know of a decent DJ in cork city (looking for modern music mixed with christmas tunes type of thing) for a christmas party. Also roughly what do DJs cost these days?
    Try the poster Roar on this forum. Top notch and plenty of cheese for Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Try the poster Roar on this forum. Top notch and plenty of cheese for Xmas.

Ha. Thanks.

OP send me a DM

Roar wrote: »
    Ha. Thanks.

OP send me a DM

I accept free beer in return for touting you to the public. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭tinz18

PM sent to Roar...I think :P. Thanks forzacalcio for the reply!

tinz18 wrote: »
    PM sent to Roar...I think :P. Thanks forzacalcio for the reply!

Proper get on the dance floor and put your tie around your head and go nuts type of music! He was djing at a friends wedding and I ended up coming home with no tie, a hole in my suit pants from sliding across the dance floor and a few ripped buttons :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement