Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am so out of the loop, recommend me some decent new music!

Options
  • 19-11-2014 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

I was reading a thread somewhere else on boards where the OP mentioned that since he had gotten an iPod, he stopped buying new music and fell behind with the times. It really struck a chord with me and it's something I've noticed myself recently. My iPod is full of the stuff that was popular 10 years ago when I was a teenager- The Killers, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Damian Rice etc :o The most recent album I have is the Kodaline one, everything else is pre 2010 (most are pretty 2005 haha :D) When I look at the indie charts now I have no idea who most of the artists are :o I don't mind spending the money on some newer music but I have no idea where to begin! Any advice or recommendations would be much appreciated :D

Edit: Ooopsie I just realised there is already a sticky thread for asking for recommendations :o Mods feel free to move my post if needs be :D
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement