Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What's happened to James May's i3?

Options
  • 19-11-2014 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭

Depending on what you read, he ordered it as far back as last Easter, but has still not received it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

homer911 wrote: »
    Depending on what you read, he ordered it as far back as last Easter, but has still not received it?

I posted the BBC r4 item way back,when he was interviewed, only new thing I picked up recently is that its also available as a pure EV. I didn't know that.

The I3 is very expensive, doesn't include the heat pump as standard or battery heater, just like the E-Golf. And both of these cars offer nothing better for a lot more money.

Their batteries could last a lot longer than the leaf's but that's not going to be known for some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

The I3 is very expensive, doesn't include the heat pump as standard or battery heater, just like the E-Golf. And both of these cars offer nothing better for a lot more money.

Their batteries could last a lot longer than the leaf's but that's not going to be known for some time.

Can't argue with that.

Advertisement