Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse Share Offered North Dublin

Options
  • 19-11-2014 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi All,

This is a few months premature but I am wondering if there would be anyone who would be interested in a horse share commencing in the new year (probably late january/february).

I have a 14 y/o TB mare called Poca (never raced) who I am moving to North Dublin and I want to find someone who would be interested in sharing her in order to get/keep her fit and have a bit of fun with her. She is a very docile mare and when she's in work she's got loads of potential but I have an odd schedule and so far have not been able to keep enough consistency to get her to where I want.

At the moment she is grazing on the south side but she will hopefully be moving to Kinsealy in the new year. I would love to secure the right person so that when she moves we could crack on with working her straight away.

I'd like someone who has good schooling knowledge and an ability to work a horse through their muscles. An interest in jumping would be cool too.

I'm not sure how to add photos so if anyone could let me know how I could add them to the thread that would be cool.

Please PM me if you are interested

Thanks!!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement