Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citreon Dispatch..Back doors

Options
  • 19-11-2014 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

hi guys ive a 05 Citreon Dispatch. Great van only problem im having is the rear doors barn door style doors are starting to pop open while im driving..i have stopped and banged them shut on occasion and they are fine for a while then happens again..any suggestions appreciated..also im looking for a genuine stereo for my van as well..thanks guyd:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Polo_Cluvie

Anybody??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

Anybody??

Maybe use more bold font?

Seriously though have you tried rattling the doors to see if the rattle open once stopped?

take a picture of both the locking mechanism and the catch and post here.

This will help find a solution

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Polo_Cluvie

I did actually and they didnt pop open thats what has me confused. Its a strange one. No major wear on any of the parts and local main stealer has never come across this before

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

I did actually and they didnt pop open thats what has me confused. Its a strange one. No major wear on any of the parts and local main stealer has never come across this before

If a main dealer cant fix it i don't know who can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

You would really need to get it on dealer level diagnostics (which some members have here) and see whats happening on live data.
    It could be either a fault with the lock itself or it could be a problem with the bsi as it controls locking/elec windows/immobiliser/etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement