Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would love help and guidance wih my own psychic abilities.

Options
  • 19-11-2014 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is there anyone in the west of Ireland (pref. near Galway) that could help and guide me with my own psychic abilities?
    I was advised by a friend to look into this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

muuney wrote: »
    Is there anyone in the west of Ireland (pref. near Galway) that could help and guide me with my own psychic abilities?
    I was advised by a friend to look into this.

Try asking in spiritualist group of Ireland on facebook or a local angel shop.. best thing for anyone looking for guidance is to join a psychic development circle to see what your abilities are then go from there... anyone good circle leader will be able to use their own clair senses to guide you on your own path.. also use your own intuition to guide you as to where you need to go.... best of luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 muuney

Thanks very much. Looking into that now

Advertisement