Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smail bit of help

Options
  • 18-11-2014 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

i was hoping to cet in contahct whit the psni abuat some qustions but i was on the websit and was not able to fine a email adres i was hoping that one of youes may be abel to linke me to it as i have some qustions that i feel that onely thay chud ansere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

kahmen wrote: »
    i was hoping to cet in contahct whit the psni abuat some qustions but i was on the websit and was not able to fine a email adres i was hoping that one of youes may be abel to linke me to it as i have some qustions that i feel that onely thay chud ansere

Hey,
    Here is a guidance booklet for applicants that may answer some of your questions! If not, there is an email address at the very bottom of the document.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kahmen

Hey,
    Here is a guidance booklet for applicants that may answer some of your questions! If not, there is an email address at the very bottom of the document.
    sory man can you sned it agen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I'm also online, so if you have any questions about the job itself but don't feel comfortable asking in public, just send me a PM and hopefully I'll be able to help you with the questions you have.

-Shield.

Advertisement