Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboardist / pianist required

Options
  • 18-11-2014 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Morning to you all,
    Our Humble little rock band is on the hunt for a Keyboardist / pianist to play as a final member of our line up.
    Hopefully you will have a good ear and be willing to travel a little to Jam with us, ( we rehearse mostly weekends)
    some vocals would be an advantage as we are hoping to move from twin harmonies into 3 part harmonies but this is not essential. We are a 3 piece band at the moment and instead of going the route like most of our peers by having another guitarist.. (at one time we had 3 guitarists in the band, very messy, didnt work at all lol) we have decided that in the long run the band will sound allot fuller and more productive with someone who knows their way round a piano-roll and can sing a little.

Age is not that important as long as your not too young and not too old, we range from late twenties to mid thirties. gender is not important either, skill, self-belief and determination or should i say self-determination are important to us.
    We need and would like to find someone who can come in and pick up on the vibe of what we are doing as unfortunetly we have dealt with allot of people in the past who needed spoon feeding, ( we find that wastes allot of time needlessly)

the final thing i will say is this, we plan on pushing all the way with this one so commitment is a big issue with us, if you fit with us, ( we are fairly easy going and get on well with others), you will see how each member is adding to the overall power of the band.( the keys in this band will be used to firstly play the obvious piano parts in some of our songs but secondly we hope to use the synth as a bass booster if you get me, the synth will compliment the bass and custom guitar sounds we have spent allot of time getting right for this live band)

anyway best of luck to all and hope to hear from you all soon. PM me and i will send you samples of each of the types of songs we need the keys for.

Thanks in advance and talk soon
    E.P. Tierney

Best Dublin venue for new Irish rock bands to play? 2 votes

Whelans Live
    0%
    The Grand Social
    50%
    mockingbird 1 vote
    The Button Factory
    0%
    Gypsy Rose Rock & Blues Bar
    0%