Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast augmentation surgery

Options
  • 18-11-2014 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have tiny boobs and it is something that has troubles me for long. It makes me self conscious and ruins my self esteem. I have tried almost all the natural methods for increasing it’s size but none of them worked. Finally I have decided to undergo breast augmentation surgery. I have already had the first appointment with Dr. Marcus Niessen and I am very excited. I would like to know if any of you could increase the breast size with these natural techniques, or did you opt cosmetic surgery?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I get that you may feel you look better / fit clothes better etc with larger breast's but (just in case you need to be told) do realize that the common belief that men prefer bigger isnt actually true for many/most.

Just from my own perspective Ive always preferred them very small.

Advertisement