Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Carry on baggage

Options
  • 17-11-2014 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Travelling with Ryanair to Standsted Wednesday, I usually travel with Aer Lingus but Ryanair suits better this this.

Usually Aer Lingus allow me to carry a small laptop bag over my shoulder, my carry on case (hard case, fits Ryanaire) and a suit bag, just a normal plastic zip one the suit comes in. Technically it is three bags but have never had a problem as all are well below allowance and Aer Lingus have never batted an eye. I know Ryanair are now super friendly, but will I likely face trouble carrying these? What will likely be the outcome, would I be better off paying €20 each way and checking a small bag in?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

they are much better...however..you are taking 3 bags and they MAY have issue....I would pay or somehow pack the suit or wear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Think three bags would be pushing it. Ryanair have really relaxed regarding hand luggage but I doubt you would get away with three pieces of hand luggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭techman1

I see Ryanair really enforcing the size limits for carry on baggage again. I was never stopped before but the last 2 times I was challenged over the size of my bag. It was a bit bigger than the rules but I had seen people bringing on very large bags for ages before this.

Has anyone else noticed this increased vigilance lately from Ryanair regarding baggage

Advertisement