Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual dockets and short days

Options
  • 17-11-2014 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Quick question regarding the dockets, I found work again part time, I was told the day I got job, it would 8 and 12 hour days.So far I have gotten 2, 8 hour and 2 days of 3 hours days.If I work 3 hours do I lose any entitlements for that day?Considering it costs me 10-12 euros to get there which is about half the wage I earn :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 deise111

My social welfare office told me that even if i work for half an hour a day, it classed as a full days work, and payment is adjusted accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

deise111 wrote: »
    My social welfare office told me that even if i work for half an hour a day, it classed as a full days work, and payment is adjusted accordingly.

Thats what I was thinking, Thanks

Advertisement