Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

Christmas Day volunteer

• 17-11-2014 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 40 ToodlyWoodly

I'm just wondering if anyone knows any charities that look for volunteers on Christmas Day? I've missed the deadline for the RDS one :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭ This Fat Girl Runs

I don't know any for sure but maybe check with the various charities picking up hampers from the RDS on the day? They might need help delivering. St. Vincent de Paul and I think the Simon Community get hampers from there.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I registered in time and got my notice to attend the seminar in early December. I volunteered last year and it was really amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭ Cortina_MK_IV

I'd be interested in this too. I'd appreciate if anybody knew anywhere in north county Dublin, Meath or Louth that are looking for volunteers on Christmas day.

Advertisement