Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot mount SD Card on Galaxy S3 Mini

Options
  • 17-11-2014 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

I was deleting some files from a 4 gig SD Drive today and I 'lost connection' with the SD Card for some reason. I went to settings, storage and scrolled down to try and mount it again, no sign of it. I shut down, took out the SC Card to make sure it wasn't damaged or whatever and reseated it, all seemed fine but still not showing up. A big bizarre because it was fine one minute and not the next, with no physically intervention what so ever.

Any ideas on how to restore it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Can you test with another phone or an external card reader (to hook it up to a pc). Just to rule out any faults with the card itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Snaffles2014

It was the card, tried another one and it was fine. Need to try and get the data off it now though. Anyone know if a piece of software for retrieving data for MicroSD Cards?

Advertisement