Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryback v Lesnar

Options
  • 16-11-2014 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

In your opinion who do you think is stronger?
    For me it is a very hard one to call but of I had to call it I prob go with Brock. I think Brock prob has more pure strength while Ryback is all gym.
    Have they ever wrestled?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Brock i would guess, Ryback looks more body builder than strong man. Brock is a freak athlete.

Since you mentioned Brock v Ryback i would think its a likely match. Ryback has the rocket attached now and a loss to Brock wouldn't really hurt while Brock having a new opponent would be great for him.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

NCAA 2x champion, UFC champion, freak-of-nature athlete vs bodybuilder, not really a contest! Don't get me wrong, I really like the big guy, but Brock would be much stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

They should have Ryback vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31 with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the referee

no wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Lesnar is supposed to be freakishly strong. Farm strong though, not so much bodybuilder strong. I doubt there's anyone as strong in the WWE at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Brock Lesnar would be much stronger than Ryback, I believe. I would like to see them in a match.

• Advertisement
Advertisement