Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 6 Fixtures Monday-Thursday

Options
  • 16-11-2014 3:39pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Broncos(LargeTacoFries) @ Jets(CPU)
    Lions(Guns4All) @ Vikings(CPU)
    Patriots(kaiche) @ Bills(CPU)
    Panthers(triangle king) @ Bengals(CPU)
    Steelers(CPU) @ Browns(PerrinV2)
    Packers(Darbey) @ Dolphins(CPU)
    Cowboys(CPU) @ Seahawks(FatGav69)
    Giants(CPU) @ Eagles(Shmarky1)
    49ers(adro76) @ Rams(CPU)

Saints BYE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Giants smash the Eagles, there was nothing and i mean nothing i could do to stop them, it was so bad, i gave up in the 3rd quarter after throwing 4 Ints.

Manning had the freedom of the field to throw to who he wanted, and they were always wide open, zone man it didnt matter, they were open.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Giants smash the Eagles, there was nothing and i mean nothing i could do to stop them, it was so bad, i gave up in the 3rd quarter.
    Cpu taking no prisoners this year,was losing to the Titans last week all the way up to the 4th quarter with Whitehurst 12 outta 14 pass's completed :eek:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Cpu taking no prisoners this year,was losing to the Titans last week all the way up to the 4th quarter with Whitehurst 12 outta 14 pass's completed :eek:

Its unreal, does anybody know why the majority of the Giants players main stats were all up heading into this game while mine were down despite having a better offense and defense

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Its unreal, does anybody know why the majority of the Giants players main stats were all up heading into this game while mine were down despite having a better offense and defense
    At a quick glance I would guess confidence,your guys that are down Foles(34),Barwin(38),Greer(34) and the Giants guys that are up Cruz(77),Randle(75),Cromartie(78),Prince(75),actually a few giants guys that are up have confidence levels in the 60's too so I dunno what the cut off point is.

If you go into development history it'll say whats affecting their confidence so for Foles it might be throwing picks or taking sacks,Barwin not enough tackles,Greer dropped picks or unfamiliar with playbook.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    At a quick glance I would guess confidence,your guys that are down Foles(34),Barwin(38),Greer(34) and the Giants guys that are up Cruz(77),Randle(75),Cromartie(78),Prince(75),actually a few giants guys that are up have confidence levels in the 60's too so I dunno what the cut off point is.

If you go into development history it'll say whats affecting their confidence so for Foles it might be throwing picks or taking sacks,Barwin not enough tackles,Greer dropped picks or unfamiliar with playbook.

Greer and Chump Bailey is definitely dropping catches.

• Advertisement
Advertisement