Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical sales rep

Options
  • 16-11-2014 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys,
    Just wondering can anyone help me on this. I'm looking to branch into the sales field of pharmaceuticals. I have a chemistry degree, a masters in pharmaceuticals and a few years experience working with a major pharma company but little sales experience. Is there any online courses or certification I can use.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭exgp

You could contact the Medical Representatives Institute in Ireland. You can easily get their contact details on Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Randomise

Appreciate that.

Yo. I would also like to sell drugs and medical devices. Pm me and we can be friends. Have some cafe cookies and discuss this topic further. Networking amigos.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

valtaust wrote: »
    Yo. I would also like to sell drugs and medical devices. Pm me and we can be friends. Have some cafe cookies and discuss this topic further. Networking amigos.
    Not allowed....
    Rob
    Mod note
    Anyone else trying that will also get banned

Advertisement