Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fermoy and Mallow

Options
  • 16-11-2014 4:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Bit of a random question but need some tips from people who live in or frequent Fermoy and Mallow.

I may be heading down there soon and was wondering what the towns are like? Shops etc?

Main question would be the Xtra Vision stores there. what size are they? Do they carry much stock? Big movie fan so its important haha!

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Hi guys

Bit of a random question but need some tips from people who live in or frequent Fermoy and Mallow.

I may be heading down there soon and was wondering what the towns are like? Shops etc?

Main question would be the Xtra Vision stores there. what size are they? Do they carry much stock? Big movie fan so its important haha!

thanks!

The Xtravision in Mallow is smallish I suppose, and parking can be a bit tricky. Come to think of it I'm not sure if it is still open! It is / was on the main street near Bank of Ireland.

On a totally unrelated note, Mallow does have fast efibre-based broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭cml387

Fermoy Xtravision on the main street.It's about the same size as every other xtravision i.e. small.
    Nobody would say Fermoy is a shopping mecca, but it has Lidl and Aldi and some lively pubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

thank you guys!

Advertisement