Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Jazz venues

Options
  • 15-11-2014 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Are any venues around the Athlone, Ballinasloe, Tullamore, Longford, Mullingar areas promoting jazz gigs?
    Rundstrum3 is a new musical trio, playing contemporary popular songs in our own style of jazz pop rock. All we need now is a place to play that's looking for something different from the norm to entertain their customers.
    All suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

Aoxomoxoa wrote: »
    Are any venues around the Athlone, Ballinasloe, Tullamore, Longford, Mullingar areas promoting jazz gigs?
    Rundstrum3 is a new musical trio, playing contemporary popular songs in our own style of jazz pop rock. All we need now is a place to play that's looking for something different from the norm to entertain their customers.
    All suggestions appreciated.

Just an idea if you were to do a free ope air gig on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon in the middle of Tullamore, Athlone or Mullingar you could get noticed and pubs might approach you. I'd love to hear ye play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Aoxomoxoa

Thanks for the the feedback.
    I'm not allowed to post a link until I've put up 50 posts but we have a number of songs on our channel at youtube.com/rundstrum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

I'm not allowed to post a link until I've put up 50 posts but we have a number of songs on our channel at youtube.com/rundstrum

Jazz club in Backstage Theatre, Longford promoted by the arts office. Pm heading your way

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭UBERTILT

Can you pm your number?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭UBERTILT

Bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement