Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hip-hop discovery app

• 15-11-2014 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

I'm a long time boards.ie member, infrequent poster and frequent lurker. I've been involved in the development of a hiphop discovery app that I thought would be of interest to the hiphop community here.

We track engagement on Soundcloud and Twitter and produce a chart of what is hot in hip-hop right now. We present the tracks along with the conversation that is happening on Twitter around those tracks. For now we're iPhone only however Android is coming soon.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/white-label-hip-hop/id933032525

Interested to hear what you guys think. Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Look forward to the android version, desperately in need of a decent hip hop app. When i was with apple last year before the switch to android, i paid for the hot 97 app and listened to it regularly, all of a sudden it became unavailable in my region then without any updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Looks like a good idea, I'm android to so will check it out when it's released.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Looks good, looking forward to the Android App

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Thanks guys. I'll be sure to let you know when we release on Android.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭guitarrrszz

this is a dope app, cant wait to download it!

• Advertisement

We released the app on android today you can get it on Google Play or the Amazon Appstore

Additional info available on our website - http://www.hydricmedia.com/our-work/whitelabel/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Got it on android there. Very good idea and will be good on those days when you aren't sure what you want to listen to. Nice clean layout.

A search function would be good where I type in someone I like and then swipe through related artists.

Thanks for the feedback Andy

Advertisement