Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you need to return casual dockets when you work four days?

Options
  • 15-11-2014 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,

Do you need to return casual dockets when you work four days in the welfare week, even though you won't be entitled to anything?

Or can you just drop them in for the weeks where you're entitled to a payment?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

irishbrain wrote: »
    Hi,

Do you need to return casual dockets when you work four days in the welfare week, even though you won't be entitled to anything?

Thanks.

I've never sent one for 4 days but sometimes I don't get a chance to send my 3 day docket and end up sending two the following week, have never had any problems getting paid or heard anything from SW telling me that this wasn't allowed. I'd ring to be sure but I can't see a problem in a 4 day docket being a week late, I wouldn't leave it anymore than a week though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

irishbrain wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.

You need to have a docket in for every week, whether you qualify for payment that week ir not. IF you didn't drop one in this week when you didn't qualify and dropped one in next week, you wouldn't be able to be paid without the missing one. It's the way the system updates that necessitated this.

You can be late dropping a docket in, but you need a socket for each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Quick question regarding the dockets, I found work again part time, I was told day I got job it would 8 and 12 hour days.So far I have gotten 2 8 hour days 3 hours days.If I work 3 hours do I lose any entitlements for that day?Considering it costs me 10-12 euros to get there which is about half the wage I earn:pac:

Advertisement