Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Project (Repeat)

Options
  • 15-11-2014 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

So, I'm currently repeating 6th year, and I was wondering if I could get away with sending in the same project this year, well, obviously with atleast some improvements, though generally it would stay the same. I got a B1 HL in LC last year, and considering that my European Q wasn't very good, I have reason to believe my project was A standard. The reason why I would do that is because the project took so much time to do, and those hours could be better spent studying. Also, I have a different teacher this year, so unless for some reason the previous teacher would be interested in my project, I could get away with it. Would appreciate responses only from those who are teachers/examiners or fellow repeats who did it.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You can't submit the same project.
    You could take a slightly different tack on your original topic and since most of the work is done it won't take as long.

'Getting away with it' isn't as easy as you think.

Just to remind people, the SEC are no strangers to boards and have been in touch before.

Advertisement