Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipping comp for Paddy Power Gold Cup Card

Options
  • 14-11-2014 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

Same as usual, you can register for the festival at any time before the last race.

It would be nice to get a good turn out and a competitive comp tomorrow!

http://www.tipzer.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I've been working hard on the application recently. Though it's not visible, I'm making the competitions easier to run and so I can run more of them without taking up too much of my time.

The latest addition to the application is the creation of non runners. The application will automatically mark horses as non runners as soon as the information becomes available.

You'll still see the horse that has been withdrawn on the card at the bottom. It will be greyed out and disabled for selection.

If you selected a non runner, you'll receive an email notifying you to make a new selection in that race!

I'm really excited about this feature but I'm more excited about being able to focus on making the users experience more enjoyable and so I'll be working on the user interface from now on. Time is expensive so I'll do as much as I can with the time I have available and hopeully soon we'll be able to enjoy a high quality application and pick some winners!

Thanks to everyone who takes part regularly and please do send any ideas or bugbears to me at bigracewinners@gmail.com

Advertisement