Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2015 :: The future ........5 months to complete lc... advice please?.

Options
  • 14-11-2014 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

My name is Jim, and I fell while walking in the street, and from then I don't remember anything regarding education...

Here's the thing:
    - I forgot a lot of the stuff that would be coming up in the exam, and like no matter what amount of points I get. I just want to enter this time line to where I put everything else to the side and put all I can into study and learning the stuff off and try my hardest. I just want to try my hardest and I do. but the thing is, I would make good progress and then go back a few steps. Like there's a couple of months left, and how can I make myself just keep the leaving cert on what I'm doing?.

Here's the question:
    - Is it possible, for me to create or enter a 'door' that I just do study from now on?.

thank you.

Advertisement