Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pianist/keyboardist looking for a drummer and possibly guitarist

Options
  • 14-11-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm John. I play keyboards, sing, and write my own music. I really want to get into a proper dedicated band. Need a drummer, guitarist/bassist also welcome.

My main influence right now would be 21 pilots, they're a recent Ohio band who have an interesting sound and as a keyboardist I've found myself emulating their style.

Here's a link to my most recent song, called Don't Cross Me.

https://soundcloud.com/jmpianomusic/dont-cross-me

Thanks for reading and get onto me if at all interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rasenganreaper

hey man whats up? class stuff sounds rele good!! im a fan of 21 pilots myself . im a drummer have been playin 10 years and am in my mid twenties. living in the south dublin north wicklow area and hav own transport . if u wud like to hav a jam sometime hit me up here. hope to hear from you cheers ,

sean

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rasenganreaper

also where you based haha?

Advertisement