Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sparring

Options
  • 14-11-2014 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi im wondering do any clubs have open door sparring. My last club shut unexpectedly and with work and holidays coming up I'm not going to be back training properly till jan.

However as I'm a bit old for competitive fighting I would like to be able to help guys get ready for fights. I'm by no means great but I'm not bad either. I work shifts so I would be avalible some days too. Any style considered as at one stage or another I have done most or something similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

ITS EXTREMELY OBVIOUS THAT IM SUCH A STUPID **** AND I ONLY **** REALLY FAT BIRDS AND IM **** AT MMA

As I dont know you karl I'm going to assume someone is acting the bollox with your account and your not a complete tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

ITS EXTREMELY OBVIOUS THAT IM SUCH A STUPID **** AND I ONLY **** REALLY FAT BIRDS AND IM **** AT MMA

As I dont know you karl I'm going to assume someone is acting the bollox with your account and you are not a complete tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Ah sh*t! Only noticed that today haha, signed out of my facebook so I wouldnt get fraped, then my mates go for my Boards account.

Advertisement