Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

305xt - HRM dead

Options
  • 14-11-2014 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

the HRM died on the 910xt. TYPO IN SUBJECT
    Its about 18 months old. would that suggest dead battery or dead HRM ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Battery I'd say - 18 months is a good long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Battery I'd say - 18 months is a good long time.

Cool. Thanks.

I should have really had a look before i came on here ( strap is not with me now), but what sort of battery do they take ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

CR2032

Best to buy in bulk online.

I got 20 Duracell ones for about 20 euro a few years ago. Much cheaper than paying 5 euro a pop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Just ensure they are packaged individually.

Nothing worse than buying in bulk and finding they short each other out. Happened to a 'friend' of mine ;)

I get them from farnell.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

tunney wrote: »
    CR2032

Best to buy in bulk online.

I got 20 Duracell ones for about 20 euro a few years ago. Much cheaper than paying 5 euro a pop

cheers. may have to get one ASAP for a cycle on saturday but will look on-line as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

pop into any electrical wholesaler, it will be a lot cheaper than retail shop and prob the same if not cheaper than online

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Pmaldini wrote: »
    pop into any electrical wholesaler, it will be a lot cheaper than retail shop and prob the same if not cheaper than online

67c per unit the best I can see at the minute for Duracell ones online.
    Hard to beat that

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

tunney wrote: »
    67c per unit the best I can see at the minute for Duracell ones online.
    Hard to beat that

very true, thats a great price, but if he needs one quickly he will save himself a few bob if he goes into a wholesaler

Advertisement