Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA moving to 4 exam sessions a year from September 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Theflyingegg

Yet more flexibility. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

This is brilliant. It will provide students with a fair repeat structure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

You still can't take more than 8 in a year, unless you fail a paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

I suppose if you did want to utilise this as a repeat option you would have to pay a late fee!! Harsh, it'd be nice if they applied standard rate to repeat students....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

What would this mean for tuition providers? Will they be providing courses 4 times a year to coincidence with the two new exam sessions? Would this mean there will be reduced time for these courses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kaka86

I think are putting later exam payment dates to accommodate repeaters

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Theflyingegg

What would this mean for tuition providers? Will they be providing courses 4 times a year to coincidence with the two new exam sessions? Would this mean there will be reduced time for these courses?

I imagine some providers will provide for the extra exams and some wont and will just stick with the old way I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

Hi..has anyone any further info on where is running classes and exam sessions for September 2015 exams. I'm in Cork wanting to do F4/5 in September but willing to travel to sit the exam if nowhere running them in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

Hi..has anyone any further info on where is running classes and exam sessions for September 2015 exams. I'm in Cork wanting to do F4/5 in September but willing to travel to sit the exam if nowhere running them in Cork.

Griffith college in are starting weekend courses for the September sitting starting mid June. Based in Dublin cork and limerick

https://www.griffith.ie/faculties/professional-accountancy/courses/acca-association-chartered-certified-accountants

Advertisement